Introduction to Arts & Style My Way

Introduction to Arts & Style My Way






Hi everyone,

This is going to be just a brief post to tell you all about the purpose of this blog.

I love arts and I do love style no matter it's fashion, interiors, textiles, architecture or any other way. That's why I've eventually decided to introduce you to this blog where I am to write about interesting happenings around the world in the world of contemporary arts.

I'd also like to talk to you about some of my favorite designers, jewellery designers, introduce you to some history behind jewellery making and gemstones and I'd also like to write about my most favorite contemporary artists from all around the world.

I'd also like to talk a little bit about web design, how to create color boards, mood boards or how to work with infographics.

I hope you will all like this blog and that eventually it will become a sort of a collection of masterpieces from my end.

Seasons Greetings


Comments

Popular Posts